Monday, March 24, 2008

Re-union...

In less than a week is the time for my family re-union; "Cheng Beng" is an annual event as almost all my siblings, in laws,...will back home for ritual praying.

My grandma passed away before I was born and Mum always say, my age represent the number of years my grandma passing. I do not have much memories on her all what I have on her is just "hear say" from mum, my brothers and sisters.

My dad passed away just a few days I completed my exam in Nov 1992. I finished my last few days of exam night at the hospital because I need to help to looked after him alongside with my brothers..

I missed my dad a lot. I don't know when is the time we share the same rooms..slept in the same bed...

He is my mentor and shape my personal value. He always test me on many things and from there I learned a lot..

He "bullied" by Mum as he is a very considerate and low keyed gentleman. He always silent unless he couldn't take it.

No comments: