Along my 13 years employment in my company, I have made some observation and conclusion about a good leadership in an organisation.
To summarise it, a good leader shouldn't have the following traits:-
a) Selfish
b) Self centred
c) Calculative
d) Autocratic
e) Lack of self confidence
f) Power Crazy
g) Indecisive
h) I can but You can't attitude
i) "You can't better than me"
A good leader must not let the staffs to ask the the following question and must have the answers in advance instead :-
a) When and where is my increment/bonus payment
b) When is the promotion list going to come out.
c) When can I get the my new company car when the car is due for change for almost a year ago.
d) Why is that Mr. So and So resigned some time ago can resumed the same position when he returned and contribute nothing to the company and even failed in the company special/pilot project.
f) Why did an incompetence overseas company could get a lucrative multi millions project in the company and we all have to be at the mercy of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment