I want to take a moment to write about this today.
My brother gave me a pair of hamster couple of months ago. My wife name the whity and Blacky.
My wife and I took about a month or so to familiarise with this animal and its funny to play with it as they basically eat-play-sleep-eat-play-sleep.... every day.
I bought them a new cage and some accessories to make them comfortable.
One fine day, when I finished my routine cleaning jobs for the cage, I decided to let them have a "sun bath" - so as to sterilised the cage as well or to kill the germs as they have been "hiding" inside the house all along.
Unfortunately, I left them under the hot sun for too long while I am enjoying a movie in that hot sunday afternoon and the hamster was eventually "tortured" by me and died.
We tried to revived and save the hamsters but failed. My wife look like going to cry but she tried not to show her dissapointment about what is happening.
It was a sad weekend though the hamsters only have been with us for a very short period and we decided to buried them at our backyard.
I felt so sorry for that as she love and cared about them so much.
I want to say " I am sorry for that, My dear "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment