Today I have an opportunity to sit into a brand new proton exora at one of the Proton showroom at Worldwide Business Centre, Shah Alam during a working trip. I was offered to have the car a test drive. However due to time constrains. I do not be able to make it.
However, I have an opportunity to ignite the engine and it feel like you are igniting a Japanese made car. I believe if you do not look at the badge, you will not believe that the car is Made in Malaysia. Great outlook and sufficient features and affordable price.
Though there are some features that seems like imitating its competitors but to be good in imitating it is not easy as well. I think when Japanese or Korean started to manufacture their cars, they do the same things as well. Thumbs up to the new proton management and it seems like there are apparent improvement in the design, quality and cost efficiency in this new car.
The improvement though is coming a bit late but at least there is an awareness by the new management to embrace changes. Keep up the good jobs !!!
I sincerely hope that proton will excel in the coming models and improve its management efficiency in the near future. They can subscribe to the Japanese culture namely "Continuous Improvement" as their tag line.
Syabas Proton !!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment